Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Date!


That's right folks, we've finally set the date to be married: Friday, October 4, 2013.
                                          Wahoo! Yippee! Huzzah!!

The wedding is 23 weeks and 2 days from today. AHHHH! There's no time left!
                            MUST. ACTIVATE. BRIDEZILLA. MODE.
Okay, just kidding. I'm going to try really hard to be one of the few "nice" brides that's polite to all the vendors and doesn't stress about the details--- we'll see how long that lasts.
                        "I told them I wanted pink PEONIES, not pink PONIES."

On a more serious note, I am really excited to plan this partayyyy and know that with the help of my creative genius bestie Sara Grayce Judd, and the practicality of my motha, I know I'll be in great hands. Oh yeah, and I'm sure that one guy Mike will be very useful as well.

So mark your calendars, boys and girls. Friday, October 4, 2013

Stay tuned for more detailed wedding info---that is, once we have any details, we'll let you know. 

3 comments:

  1. Okay, you guys are sooo cute!!!
    I can't wait until the big day!!
    Love you!
    Mama J

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can't wait either. Love you, Mama J!!

    ReplyDelete